Flange electric heating pipe is a U-shaped tubular electric heating element welded by multiple heating pipes on the flange for centralized heating. Mainly used for heating in open and closed solution tanks and circulation systems. According to the design specifications for heating different media, the flanged electric heating tube is assembled on the flange cover according to the power configuration requirements, and inserted into the material to be heated achieve required process requirements.
The flange electric heating pipe has the following advantages: The surface power is large, which makes the air heating surface load 2 to 4 times. The flanged electric heating tube is highly dense and compact. Because the whole is short and dense, the stability is good and no bracket is required for installation. Most of the combined type adopts the argon arc welding method to connect the electric heating pipe to the flange, or the form of a fastening device, that is, each electric heating pipe is welded with a fastener. Then use the nut to lock with the flange cover. The pipes and fasteners are welded by argon arc, which will never leak. Fastener sealing uses scientific technology. Single replacement is very convenient. Using imported and domestic high-quality materials, scientific prodcution technology, strict quality management, to ensure the superior electrical performance of the electric heating tube.
Flange electric heating pipes are mainly used for thermal insulation and heating of materials in various storage tanks, containers and fuel tanks in the petroleum, chemical, food, machine, and other industries. The connection method can be flanged or threaded face seal.
1. Material requirements：heating wire material; medium and high temperature magnesium powder;
2. Cold withstand voltage: 1500V/0.5mA/3s. Leakage current: 1.15 times the rated power and must not exceed 0.5mA;
3. The leakage current at the working temperature shall not exceed 0.5mA, and the voltage of the heating tube shall be adjusted to make the input power equal to 1.15 times the maximum rated input power under the condition of sufficient heat dissipation;
4. Overload test: the input power is 1.27 times the rated value, the heating tube is energized for 1 hour under the condition of sufficient heat release, and the power is off for 0.5 hours to room temperature ( forced cooling is allowed), which can withstand 30 cycles without damage;
5. Lifespan: The heating tube is connected to the rated voltage, energized for 1 hour under sufficient heat release conditions, and cooled down to room temperature for 0.5 hours after power off ( forced cooling is allowed), and the cumulative working time is >3000 hours;
6. The surface of the tube body is black and oxidized, with uniform color, no scratches, bubbles, peeling or partial accumulation. The two ends of the lead-out rod are digging powder 5mm, which should be sealed with epoxy resin and silicone glue. Both ends of the ceramic sleeve package should be firm and reliable, and no loosening or air leakage is allowed;
7. Except for the cold end of the heating pipe, the heating should be uniform;
8. The final use state of the electric heating tube is flat, with a flatness of 0.5mm;
9. After the blade terminal and the heating tube lead-out rod are welded, they can withstand a tensile force of 10KG or a torsion force of 8KG;
10. All materials meet relevant certification requirements such as food hygiene;
|Material of Tube||SUS304/SUS316L/SUS310S/INCOLOY840/INCOLOY800|
|Tube Diameter||Φ8.5mm - Φ32mm|
|Withstand Temperature Range||720°C （1328°F）|
|Length of Tube||Customized|
|Length of Lead||Customized|
|Voltage||100V - 380V|
Storage Tanks, Containers, Fuel Tank in the Petroleum, Chemical, Food, Machine, and Other Indutries